Electronic Funds Transfer: New Service for our Users
Date Published: Monday, March 11, 2002
So many of our users wanted Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to be able to deposit claim reimbursements directly into the employees' bank accounts, but they were reluctant. Some of the reasons we heard for not doing it were:
- All my clients use different banks.
- My bank does not offer Electronic Funds Transfer services.
- Every bank wants the EFT batches to be set up differently.
- The banks don't recognize the same holidays.
- I am not sure how to make it profitable.
- I'm not a banker, I'm a TPA!
When DataPath becomes aware of a need for our users, we try to meet that need. DataPath has designed a service, and DataPath Administrative Services (DPAS) is administering it.
Our Electronic Funds Transfer Services offer you straight forward, single-click connectivity to EFT Services with:
- Set Procedures
- Set Service Agreements
- Set Bank Authorization Forms
- Single Point of contact
With our EFT Services, DPAS can enable you to offer "Next Day" payments. For more information, email email@example.com or call them at 1-800-633-3841.